Monday, May 08, 2006

Good Things!


I've been behind the power curve the past year or so because I've been in denial of a few cleaning products that supposedly make cleaning easier. I usually watch the commercials and scoff - i.e. -"Yeah right..it wishes it picked up dust like a magnet..." "Magic Eraser my ass.."

Well, let me be the first to say, I was wrong. A few weeks ago I bought the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, and I was f*cking amazed with that thing! One swipe over just about anything, and it was gone! I went around my house like a mad woman wiping around door frames, scuffed walls, even paint splatters in my kitchen..with barely any effort, it made them disappear. Speechless..utterly SPEECHLESS.

So then last week when I was at the store, I decided to give a few other products a try. One of them was a Swiffer Duster thingymajiggy - and low and behold, that thing rocks too. It picks up dust without one speck flying into the air..AND it stays there! I dusted the whole house in about 15 min, it was awesome. Plus, it's thin and flexible, so it's good for getting into the tiny spaces like around your dvd player, and cable box, things like that. I also picked up the Mr Clean Magic reach..I think that's what it's called. It's for scrubbing your shower walls and floors and stuff. It was really nice too. It beats the hell out of standing in the tub with a sponge or a rag..let me tell ya. The only gripe I had about it was the little scrubbing sleeve kept coming off.


So if your like me, and your life revolves around cleaning, or what you should be cleaning, but aren't..and you've been in denial..like moi..I would definitely give them a try. I know I'm happy I did. I'm cussing myself out cause I didn't sooner!


And while we are on the subject of Glenda's "good things!" - anyone who hasn't tried Stouffer's Corner Bistro frozen meals, should really give them a whirl. I don't know about them all, but the Monterey Chicken one, and the Turkey and Cheese Panini sandwiches are orgasmically YUMMY.

Orgasmic people.

Next best thing to sitting in a restaurant, I promise. I hardly ever go out and eat when Andrew's not around, because I don't want to go by myself with the girls, (more than a handful..I might get indigestion) so these meals have been a godsend, and a yummy treat. Do yourself a favor and try them at least once :)


Hmmmmm...that's all for now. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are always insightful on things to try....maybe thats what makes me such a loyal reader of your blog...i just dont know

Josh said...

I may have to give a few of those a try. Especially the eraser.