Thursday, May 11, 2006

Eyes Open


God I love new music. Especially GOOD new music. I logged onto Napster and on my homepage it always shows a "featured selection" - well tonight, it was Snow Patrol's "Eyes Open" ....ahhhh. Yes. Thank you Napster. You know me so well.

It is highly predicted that I will play this album non-stop until I burn it the hell out. No doubt in my mind. Damn I love this album. And I'm only up to track 4 as I'm writing this.

Of course, if you don't like this kind of music, this might not apply to you, but if you dig Death Cab For Cutie (another all time fav for me..actually wearing a T-shirt of theirs right now!), Coldplay, Oasis, Straylight Run, those types of music..then I can pretty much guarantee you'll like this album.

And by some odd chance you haven't heard any of the bands just mentioned, go ahead and check it out anyway, you might just like it. :)

But anyway...


EYES OPEN - SNOW PATROL
Rip it, buy it, download it.. whatever you do..

(want a few to preview before you buy the whole album? email me, and I will hook, hook, hook you up partner..)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hook hook hook me up partner...i like snow patrol....they're cool

Josh said...

I will have to check them out.