Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cause dogs are a pain in the ass...

You Are: 20% Dog, 80% Cat


You are are almost exactly like a cat.

You're intelligent, independent, and set on getting your way.

And there's no way you're going to fetch a paper for anyone!


No seriously...my dogs piss me off.  If I could find a nice older couple with a fenced yard,  I would consider giving Chief the boot.  I love him, but he really needs a yard so that he can take all the time he wants out there to contemplate taking a shit..cause obviously it takes a lot of thought on his part.  When we had a fenced yard it wasn't a problem, but now days he's all about sneaking away somewhere in my house to drop a deuce.  I am getting tired of it.  Especially now that Gatsby has assigned himself to cleaning up Chiefs little messes. Mmmm. Yummm..

Damn Dogs.



 

4 comments:

Dwain said...

Poor chief now there are two of you ready to give him the boot. All you need is to find a house with a fenced in yard after Andrew gets home?? Maybe??

Dwain said...

Is Chief still wiht us???

Glenda said...

haha. Yes. Chief is still "with us" ...he's hanging by a thread though! ;)

Josh said...

I keep thinking I want a dog, and then I think about all the hassle. Even my cat annoys me at times and all Ihave to do is put food in a bowl and let him out side 3 times a day. But doggies can be so cute.