Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ernie

I'm feeling "extra alone" (I refuse to say lonely) today..and yesterday. Oh yeah, and the day before that, and the day before that day, etc etc.

So I woke up today really wanting to go get a turtle. And no, I'm not kidding. I want a damn turtle.

Andrew would not be pleased though. I've asked for one before, only to hear "You don't need a damn turtle! You already have 2 dogs I don't like." (he's not very creature friendly)

I'm trying to be rational about it, I really don't need one...but I reeeaalllly want one. I would get him a cool home, and cool furnishings, and hold him and talk to him, and he would be mine, forever and ever.

Anyway, apparently I have the mentality of a 5 year old today...eeeekk - I really need to find some friends.

Self discipline and I aren't best friends, but I'll try and stay away from any pet stores today. I said I'LL TRY ..I make no guarantees.

I would call him Ernie - don't ask me why, but it sounds like a good name for a turtle. haha.

Alright, I better end this as well, the more I write about wanting a turtle the more I want one, and naming my turtle is not helping AT ALL. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to have a turtle..his name was Yertle..He was awesome. I <3ed him!

Glenda said...

"anonymous" huh?

I'm so jealous...

Turtles seem sooo cool. I admire their sense of time.

Thanks for the comment!!!!! They are too rare these days