Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Weird

I think my mom is sending bad vibes my way. Last night I had the most unsettling dream.

I dreamt we were both back in her house (the one she wants to return too), except it was exceptionally clean. Apparently she was just visiting from the nursing home, and we were discussing her returning. I was actually considering it. Then I said something to the effect of, "As long as you can keep it clean and take care of yourself this time, I won't bother you." Then she got this weird look on her face, as if to say "How dare you!" and took the wine glass she was drinking out of and threw it's contents at me.

This kind of pissed me off, so I returned the favor, and threw the contents of my glass on her. This sent her over the edge, and she reached out to slap me, but missed. Then she went out into a hallway. I followed her and found her breaking the stem off her wine glass. She saw me, and grabbed me and started attacking me with the sharp stem.

Someone knocked at the door. I tried to wrestle myself free, but couldn't, so I tried to yell HELP! but no sound came out of my mouth.

Then I woke up as she was still attacking me and trying to kill me.

Pleasant dream huh?

No comments: