Tuesday, August 21, 2007

McDonalds is stingy

I'm at work, it's 3am and I'm posting a blog....awesome eh?

It would be even better if I didn't have to pay 2.99 for 2 hours of internet time. McDonalds is right across the street and they have wifi, but it's not free....how lame. I won't be doing this very often, but it's cool every once in a while.

SO yeah, I got the full time position, and I'm officially paid to be a night owl. It's pretty easy money if you ask me. I still need to get in a routine during the day though. It will be easier once Taylor is back in school and Audrey goes to daycare. Right now they're both home with me all day, so I don't get near as much sleep as I'd like too. In due time though.

This past weekend was my first weekend not working in AGES....it was awesome.

Anyway...I need to go do a "bed check"....I have to go look in their rooms every 15 min....fun stuff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok McD's stingy, got it. What else has been going on since then????

Love U!

poody said...

so you have to pay for it? Can't you just steal it? How would they know ? Are you still watching and reading up on BB? I am so addicted it is sad really!

Anonymous said...

ED all the way!!! :)