Monday, March 26, 2007

Adjusting?

Right now my new job "training" is kicking my ass. Not that it's overly hard or stressful, I'm just not used to trying to balance work and family time. I've been working a TON of hours, which isn't helping either. The other day I had a shift in the cottage until 10 at night and then had to get right back at it the next morning at 6 am. I know it's not THAT horrible or anything, I'm just not used to it yet, so it's been challenging to touch base with my own children, let alone other people. There are days where I only see Taylor for 30 minutes at best.

Anyway, I'll get off my soap box. I had more to say, but I'm wiped out for the night. I just hope my family out there understands and bears with me for a little while -- as soon as I don't feel so overwhelmed I'm going to get back in the swing of things. (I promise!!) I will be glad when this 3 weeks of training is up and maybe I can have some say in the hours I work...that is FOR SURE.

Anyway..much love to you all, and I'm thinking of you. (Mary & Tim included!) :)

1 comment:

poody said...

hang in there!