Friday, January 05, 2007

Tardy

It's Friday again! Whoo hoo!

Haven't been up to posting lately. I dunno what the deal is.

I went to bingo last night..and whewwww...it must have worn us out. Taylor forgot to set her alarm clock and none of us woke up until 9am. School starts at 9:10 - so needless to say, Taylor was late for the first time in I don't know when. Audrey is usually up by 7am so it's not a problem, but she was crashed too. We got back around 10 last night, so they went to bed later than usual. Maybe that's what happened? Or maybe the bingo really did kick our ass? I'm not getting that old am I? hehe.


Anyways, I'm still catching up from a late start this morning..more later!

1 comment:

TC said...

Tardiness is normal around here so don't feel bad. Glad to see you stirring on here...