Monday, February 06, 2006

Love it!

This past weekend my in-laws came up for a visit and brought up a feather-top/memory foam mattress topper thing they got us for Christmas ( it has a a down feather top,and then a memory foam piece inside.)

The box it was in was too big to fit in our car, so I've been waiting patiently for them to bring it down to my house since.

ANYWAYS - This thing is too good to be true! It makes my bed look 3 inches taller, and it is PURE * PLUSH * SPOILED * HEAVEN - I don't know what it's like to sleep on a cloud, but I bet my bed is even better. Yep. I'd bet money I don't even have ..thats how much I love it.

You know how your sheets sometimes get hot, and then it makes you hotter..and then your tossing off the covers, flopping and cussing, until you cool down? Not now... This mattress pad has a way of not making your sheets hot, no matter how long you've laid in one place..it's still cool..it's crazy. Bless the inventors..

OHHhhhh - and soooooo fluffy.


I'm in love.

No comments: