Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Pale

I just have to say...

These colors, as well as the image, cheer me up; which is something I need right now. I'm in a very melancholic mood, and my brain seems to be incapable of any optimism. Usually I'm a more positive person, and try not to be pessimistic about things, but lately life seems to have a dull halo resting over it, like there's impending doom waiting for me right around the corner.

So far it's been unwavering, and believe me...I've tried to shake it off. I'm still happy to be in my own space again, but the emotions I was feeling away from home, seemed to have followed me right back. Maybe it's all just hormonal, and I need to start consuming soy milk and tofu every day. I read an article that said drinking a cup of soy milk, and eating four ounces of low-fat tofu each day, can effectively manage mood swings, insomnia, depression, and even help bone density. The only problem is that as much as I think I could swing the soy milk, considering it's only a cup anyway, I'm not sure I could get into the whole tofu thing.

At this point I'm willing to try anything though, I'm tired of this chilled draft leaking into my physce.

No comments: