Thursday, October 13, 2005

Chicken Little

Me = Distracted

I've been running around like my head is cut off since I've been in Kansas City. I don't really know why either. It just seems harder to sit and kick back here. Also, everytime I get ready too, something comes along and kicking back becomes nothing more than a fleeting thought.

Today I can't say that though...I've had a good few hours on the laptop. In the back of my head I'm thinking of other things that I need to be doing, but I'm temporarily ignoring them. It's long overdue..so what the hell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ive been pretty busy lately too its like the dark ominious cloud of busyness has come over all of mankind wreaking havoc on all people so that nobody can kick back...so thumbs up to you for being able to kick back even for a few hours. :-)