Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Switch

So..

I switched back to a default template, it's kind of bland, but my other template was acting wiggy. Rather than spend hours trying to figure out why - TADA!

It's cool tinkering with base templates though, so in a few days (or sooner) it might not look as bland. Unless I decide I like bland..which is totally possible :)

** UPDATE**


  • It's 1am and I'm about to stop tinkering. I added the key and lock image and the footer bar & background....not too shabby :) Changed the font at the top too -- I love it.
  • I think I'm getting a cold. How'd that happen?
  • Jordis left Rock Star:INXS tonight. She looked pretty sad about it, but I wasn't too upset over it...it's just the sooner she can get to work on an album of her own :)

    Anyway, gotta get to bed. Peace out.

No comments: