Sunday, August 21, 2005

Useless Info

- The last two days I've been slaving over my notebook, making a template with 3 columns, and trying to jazz it up.

- Only to get it done, and then decide I didn't like it anymore. What a fabulous waste of time! Grrr

- Big Brother is starting to piss me off. I hate when the people I want to win, don't.

- My neighbors need to shut their dog up, it barks constantly.

- I actually considered writing an entry in here just for the ants that seem to like invading my kitchen. Give them a formal warning, and all that. They have a large underground network ...they'd get my message. We don't give them enough credit, their evil I tell ya.

- Low sodium V8 is my new favorite drink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like what you did to your site, sis. Looks good!! :) Love the song too!!