Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ewwww


Yuck yuck yuck. I am so going to have nightmares tonight. We ordered in chinese tonight, and when I went to get the food out of the paper bag.......THERE WAS A ROACH CRAWLING AROUND the food containers. I screamed and ran out of the kitchen. It's been so long since I've even see a cockroach, I totally freaked out.

And if that wasn't enough, then I just happened to sit down and watch a little of "Pimp My Ride" on MTV, you would think that would be a safe option....but NOOOOO, not today. They were dismantling this chicks car, and rat feces were everywhere, tons of it...then they take out the dashboard...and find a live rat in the frame of it!! This chick was driving her car around with rats living in the frame of it. I would have lost my dinner, had I been in the mood to eat anything.

I am so grossed out right now, it's not even right. I got the creepy crawlies and everything :(

No comments: