Monday, May 02, 2005

Wanna help?

Blahhhh....it's Monday already, I'm not sure what happened to this weekend. Don't you hate when they go that quickly? I wasn't even having fun! What a rip-off! ;)

Anyway, I've spent the first part of my morning looking for outdoor play sets, and play houses for kids. These things are not cheap! On one hand I think my kids would really enjoy one of these, but on the other hand I don't want to pay $500 for one. To be honest, even if I wanted to, I couldn't...I don't have that kind of money lying around.

The thing is, both of my girls birthdays are coming up in July, and maybe I'm being a little cocky here, considering I don't have much building experience, but I have decided that I'm just going to build my own! I just need some help with the blue prints. I just want a small playhouse, it doesn't have to be anything fancy, or even look like a real house, just something with a roof, and a swinging door and a window or two, would work. So if anyone out there has any ideas, I'd be forever grateful! I'm going to run the idea across my father-in-law and see if he can help with the plans, it's worth a shot. Worse case scenario, I do this all on mine own and learn by trial and error...I'd get it right eventually :) A little help wouldn't hurt though!

Anyway, that's it for now, I have a full day ahead of me, I should stop procrastinating.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Thank you sooo much! Those sites are great, I especially like the Ace Hardware one. Next time Andrew has a 4 day weekend, I'd like to start on it. I think it would be a fun project to work on together. It would be cool if you could come down for a long weekend, and we could all work on it. We could fit everybody, it might be cozy, but it would work ;)What do you think?