Monday, May 09, 2005

Speechless

I have had so much drama going on since last Wednesday, it just isn't right. I hate drama. One would think that this would be a good place to go and let it all out...but that's too easy..for me at least. It's not that I don't want to get it all off my chest, it's that I can't. Something in me stops me from sharing and tells me to just get over it. So when I sit down and try to write something about what's going on, my mind just goes blank on me. It's wonderful.

Mainly it's relationship drama that's going on. Which pisses me off too, since it's not really all that common in my life...FOR A REASON. Think "Desperate Housewives" ....especially "Lynette"..so if any of you reading this watch that show...I can totally relate to her, and so can my situation. Anyway...enough about this!

Did you know one of my least favorite things of ALL TIME, is Mondays? Yep. Don't like em. Hurry up Tuesday!

Tomorrow it's supposed to get too 90 degrees...I can't wait.

Ok...this has gotten pretty pointless. So I'm going to go for now, until I can find something worthwhile to say. Laters..

No comments: