Wednesday, April 27, 2005

What's wrong with this picture?

It's almost 3am. I'm not sleeping. I tried really hard too! I went to bed at 11:30, which is decent for me. Once in bed I fiddled with the alarm clock for 15 min, trying to figure out how to set the damn thing. I haven't had to use an alarm clock since Audrey was born (nearly 2 yrs ago!). She's up everyday at the same time, and nothing is going on before 7 am for me. Well anyway, I decided to set it and see if I could actually get my ass up out of bed at 5:30 so that I could get my workout out of the way, be showered and everything by 8 am. Usually I work out around 1pm (nap time), but then it makes my whole day seem short, and I've really been wanting to change things up, I just haven't made the effort yet (as far as the alarm). But last night was different, I was motivated...

30 min later, my mind still churning errands and to do lists...I decided to just get up. I took two advil, cause sometimes they help. That was midnight. And now 3 hours later, I'm totally pissed, because my plans are going to hell, and I'm STILL wide awake for the most part. I'm kind of tired;only not. It's lame.

But whatever... (snarling)

Before I went to bed, I was brushing my teeth, as good as ever, when I suddenly wondered if I was brushing them right, like where should I start first? Should I go up and down, or in little circles? My mom never clued me in...I've been winging it this whole time! So instead of sleeping like I should be, I "googled" it ...and now I know.

Who knew there was a point to all this madness. All along I was meant to stay awake and learn how to brush my teeth properly. DUH Glenda!! What took you so long to figure that out? There are no such thing as coincidences, everything happens for a reason. ;) give me a break....

Ok, "Round II" -- let me try and salvage this mess. Wish me luck.

No comments: