Thursday, March 24, 2005

What happened?

Well, I guess life got in the way. Or maybe I was just to lazy to sit down and write a post? Better yet, Maybe I just wasn't in the mood. Most likely it's all of the above ;)

Hey, I warned you in my profile. So anyway, I've started taking this class on HTML and XHTML, and I'm really stoked about it. Writing HTML is like playing a video game to me, as geeky as that sounds. My goal is to design my own web site from top to bottom from scratch. I get excited just thinking about it.

Chief got fixed this Tuesday, and he's really improved on the humping, it's almost non-exsistent.

I've also been hooked on playing Super Mario 3 on Gameboy Advance...it brings me back. I suck at it though, I have to play each level like 5 or more times to get through, haha.

Anyway, I need to go blow-dry my hair and get dolled up :) I will post more this evening........I think.

--Glenda

No comments: