Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Issues

It's a little after 11pm and I'm up drinking coffee....don't know why. I'm feeling social, which is very unlike me. Damn coffee. Seriously though, I should drink it more often, because when I do, I start acting "normal." Without some caffeine I just shut myself in and never feel like talking to anyone. I wish I knew why, but I don't. It seems more than half of my life is spent trying to avoid people, and for no particular reason. I just tend to shut out people a lot, and then only let them back in when it's good timing for me, which I know is wrong and inconsiderate, but I seriously can't help it. One night I will be this talkative social-lite, and the next day I will wake up and live the live of a hermit, and that feeling can last for weeks and weeks...until the "social Glenda" peeks out for a day or two , only to have to explain to everyone else where I have been, or to make excuses for myself. I have issues huh? I know I have a introverted personality, but does that explain it all, or is there more to it? I wonder sometimes...

Anyway...back in my hole...it's cozy there.



-- Glenda

No comments: