Wednesday, May 03, 2006

YUM


Mmmmmm! That was my dinner, and it was so tasty looking I had to take a picture of it, haha. Sarah started it though, cause a few days ago she was taking pictures of a german chocolate cake she baked and posted it on her blog. It looked beyond yummy!

My dinner was equally as yummy though :) I made some Fettucini with Alfredo sauce, some chicken breast seasoned with garlic and basil, and then some bruschetta with goat cheese on a whole wheat baguette. Oh yes, it was delicious, and the girls loved it too, which is always a bonus!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That plate looks like it should be on a cool resteruant table with a glass of wine and enough background noise to cover others ears from hearing a private conversation. I sure wouldn't mind sitting opposite of you and enjoying some myself

josey said...

that picture looks good enough to eat.

Glenda said...

Wow, a comment from the one and only (my husband) ...I'm impressed :)

Sarah - You like my plates huh?! I do too :) They are the only new plates I own that aren't plastic and a funky shape like a flower or a fish, haha. I only have 4 of them though , and each of them is a different color. I got them with a gift certificate last year some time. Everytime I cook pasta I make a point of using them.

Josey & Deawn - Thanks, it was pretty good, I don't blame you for wanting some of your own, hehe.

Anonymous said...

so when are you having all of your loyal blog readers over for dinner?