Monday, March 14, 2005

The beginning...

Of my blog. Don't be fooled though, this isn't my first blog. I haven't figured out the most important part of a personal blog, and that is the kind of content I want it to have. So I've created a few blogs just to dump them aside in a few weeks. I'm really hoping to keep this one. I like the layout more than my others, and I love the background and colors. It reminds me of a sunset, warm weather and the beach. It's much more uplifting than just plain black like I've had in the past. Truth be told, I doubt it lasts more than a few days before I change it again though. I tell ya....I have issues!!

Sunday I got another dog. He's a 1 1/2 yr old dachshund male. He's pretty cool, housetrained and everything. I have a 4 yr old schnauzer, Gatsby, and so far they are good playmates. With ONE EXCEPTION. Chief, the dachshund's name, won't stop trying to hump Gatsby! He's definitely got the fever for the flavor, haha. 2 male dogs humping, who would have guessed.

So Chief is getting fixed next Tuesday, poor feller. But not really, I have no sympathy for the little guy. I'm tired of chasing them around the house with a water bottle all day. It's very annoying to say the least! It hard to concentrate on anything and still have one eye on the look out for sexual deviants...now I know what parents of teenagers feel like. Ha ha, I thought that was pretty funny...but I feel like ALF in that I'm the only one that's laughing. Ah well, it's not like you paid anything to read this, and I'm not keeping you here, so I don't feel to bad about it.

Anyway, I'm off to go soak a horny mutt down. Jealous aren't you?

--Glenda

No comments: